Eye Exams, Check-ups & Family Eye Care in Duncan, BC
Now offering direct billing
We are pleased to offer Direct Billing to the insurance providers listed below. Allow us to save you time and effort by submitting your eye care claim on your behalf.
Comprehensive Eye Examinations
At Eye Design Optometry the health of your eyes and vision is our number one priority. Early diagnosis of eye diseases and visual disorders is key to preserving and enjoying the gift of sight.
- Comprehensive eye exams for all ages by licensed Doctors of Optometry, each with over 25 years of clinical experience
- Advanced diagnostic technology for ocular disease diagnosis and management
- Digital retinal imaging,
- Optical coherence tomography -OCT retinal scan
- Enhanced Nerve Fiber Layer (NFL) analysis
- Optos Optomap scan including:
- Auto fluorescence technology – NEW
- Humphrey Visual Field Analysis
- Ocular disease detection and co-managment: cataract, glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetics
- Urgent eye care emergencies
- Family physician consults
- Contact lens examination and fitting and follow-up care by our Doctors of Optometry
- in-office lens edging laboratory
And remember, under the BC medical plan, all children under the age of 19 have coverage for their basic eye exam.
And if you want to study ahead of time, (not really required!) click here for information on common vision terms that you may hear during your eye exam with us .